Monday, January 5, 2009

My Experience Being UiTMT Student For One Semester


Yeah,so many things i got during my 1st semester in UiTM DUNGUN.....My first impression when I thinking about culinary art is it only cooking.But I was wrong.These course is quite difficult.I also learn business study subjects,management and retailing.My senior told me that those subject should be taught at 4th semester.But our syllabus has been changed..Besides that,our credit hours is 21,highest among the highest.But I can manage them,alhamdulillah.'where is a will,there is a way'

Now let me talking about my friends here.Without doubt,I enjoy with all my friends.We take care about each other.We share our problem to release some of our burden.Most of my friends here come from famous high schools such as MRSMs,Convent,Victoria Inst,Sultan Sulaiman School and etc.Fuhh,they are so genius mankind..I really respect them.I am lucky to have friends like them.Their knowledges are useful to me.'our friends reflect our life'

About Dungun,its environment is so beautiful.Sometime,I went to the beach to take the fresh air beside eat my favourite food,SATAR.My college also surrounding with beautiful scenery.For me,there is no problem to communicate with the publics here becouse I come from Kelantan.Our dialect is quite same.Maybe for those come from west coast will face some misunderstanding,but not for long time..'when you in rome,be a roman'

UITM IN MY HEART

No comments:

Post a Comment