Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO DO IN 5 YEARS TIME

-->
5 years later means I am 24 at that time. Hopefully I can achieve my entire dreams.
First of all, I want finish my diploma program with best CGPA, insyaallah. Of course I have to do so many things to achieve that. For me, Culinary Art program not only thought me about cooking, but also management, nutrition, and marketing affair. So, I must master in variety of skills; cooking, thinking, and calculating.
Then, I will seek a job that fitting with my result. I want to work at exclusive hotel likes Riz Charlton or Four Season. There, I will work under most experienced and knowledgeable chef that can make me more expert and familiar with stressful situation. It is important to be expert one and can stand stress situation in this industry. Everyone compete with each other to be the best. But, the skill and the strength make them differ than others.
As I work, I will use my wages properly to make some saving for my future. Maybe it is as early preparation for payback my PTPTN, create an asset and pay for ‘mas kahwin’. Hehehe.
If I not mistaken, PTPTN must be finished within 10 years. About the asset, maybe it looks too early to talk. But for me, this is about my survival in future. So it is important to begin from now. Hmm, ‘mas kahwin’???. Everyone want to get marriage right? So am i..
IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment